Upcoming Challenges - see Sidebar

We are limiting the number of submissions to the Die Cut Divas' challenge blog to 4. The challenges will close at 9:00 p.m. Pacific time. Thank you as always for your wonderful submissions. Arlene and the Die Cut Divas.

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Hedgehog love

At Die Cut Diva's, the challenge is to use glitter-yay! Our sponsors this month are the wonderful-


and-




Here is my project-


 I used Spellbinders Labels 16 for the image and mat, along with a border I made with my Cricut. The image is Hedgehog Flower (Bugaboo Stamps), colored with Copics. My background paper has glittery stripes, and I added Cocoa stickles to the flower to make it a glittery Black Eyed Susan!

You can visit me at Just A Nutter Paper Crafter for more information.

3 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Darling card!!!

Arlene said...

Too cute! Adorable, just adorable.

Andrea La Vigne said...

This is so cute! Love the coloring on the image. :)
Andrea
Andrea's Paper Antics