Upcoming Challenges - see Sidebar

We are limiting the number of submissions to the Die Cut Divas' challenge blog to 4. The challenges will close at 9:00 p.m. Pacific time. Thank you as always for your wonderful submissions. Arlene and the Die Cut Divas.

Saturday, December 5, 2015

Tropical Santa!

Hi! Today is my spotlight day, and I'd like to show you a tray insert I made for today! This is my idea of warm and cozy-lounging around on a beach with an adult beverage!



I make these inserts for this tray I bought about two years ago from a local craft store. I saw this image at Bugaboo Stamps (our sponsor for this month) and I knew what I was going to do! The image is Tropical Santa (Bugaboo Stamps), colored with Copics. And the dies were done with my
Cricut- Deserted island (Formal Affair), Cloud (Artiste), Wine glass (Simply Charmed).
For more information come join me at Just A Nutter Paper Crafter!

4 comments:

Monica Maier said...

Oh my Michelle! How fun is this. I love you project, great job!!!

Arlene said...

I love it too. It is perfect for the season. It's a bit chilly here, so I'm enjoying the thought of lounging on the beach with an adult beverage very much. :)))))))))

Cindy C. said...

What a cute tray this is!!!

Gail said...

Would I love to there there! Beautiful card creation! TFS