Upcoming Challenges - see Sidebar

We are limiting the number of submissions to the Die Cut Divas' challenge blog to 4. The challenges will close at 9:00 p.m. Pacific time. Thank you as always for your wonderful submissions. Arlene and the Die Cut Divas.

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Die Cut Diva's are Warm and Cozy!

Welcome! The theme for this month is "Warm & Cozy", and what's better than being bundled up against the cold with a Teddy Bear? This month we are sponsored by-
 so follow the theme and enter your project!

Here is my card-


The stamp I used is from Unity Stamp Co. colored with Copics. I used Spellbinders Circle dies and Spellbinders Tags Two to make the card.  I see all kinds of tags at Dies R Us if you can't find these.

If you would like more information, come join me at Just A Nutter Paper Crafter!

Thanks for visiting!