Upcoming Challenges - see Sidebar

We are limiting the number of submissions to the Die Cut Divas' challenge blog to 4. The challenges will close at 9:00 p.m. Pacific time. Thank you as always for your wonderful submissions. Arlene and the Die Cut Divas.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Its May and it's time to Show off your style!

Hello Diva’s!

Welcome to the month of May and a new challenge! This month I want you to make a card, project, ATC…. whatever you like. Using your “Go To Style” with of course a die cut or embossing folder.
This can be Shabby Chic, layering, paper piecing, CAS, panels, cutesy, elegant… You name it!





I for one can’t really figure out my style yet, but I tend to go to, doing something simple and done under 15 minutes, especially when it comes to challenges. And if you are anything like me you try to fit a single card into several challenges and with so many I really try to go as simple as possible.
Post your card in our flickr group on this thread to enter.

Remember:
1. Limit of 4 entries for each challenge per month
2. Random Drawing will be held the last day of the month
3. If a moderator is not hosting a challenge for the month, the moderator can enter the challenge
Good Luck!

I will be posting examples and some of the entries throughout the month of May on our blog

1 comment:

paula said...

Wow what a challenge Hannah! I will definately have to put my thinking cap on for this one xoxoxoxo