Upcoming Challenges - see Sidebar

We are limiting the number of submissions to the Die Cut Divas' challenge blog to 4. The challenges will close at 9:00 p.m. Pacific time. Thank you as always for your wonderful submissions. Arlene and the Die Cut Divas.

Thursday, January 5, 2017

Sparkle!

Here at Die Cut Diva's, Sasayaki Glitter is our sponsor for January, a great start to the New Year.

The Challenge this month is to make your project 
SENTIMENT FREE.

Sponsorship Badge

 I decided to make the front of my card sentiment free-



and when you open it, it becomes an easel card with a sentiment for the stopper!


Here are the materials I used:
I used the super cute image Spotty and Pup (Sasayaki Glitter), and colored with Copics.
The dies I used are the Stitched Rectangles from Sizzix /Tim Holtz, and Stitched Rectangles  from My Favorite Things for white cardstock above sentiment behind easel. I like to have a place to write!

Thank you for visiting, and you can get more info here.

3 comments:

Cindy C. said...

So cute!! Very fun fold!!

Arlene said...

This is adorable and I love Spotty in blue. SO CUTE!

Lagene said...

AWESOME! I love how all the colors on the image perfectly coordinate with the background paper, and Awesome easel fold!