Upcoming Challenges - see Sidebar

We are limiting the number of submissions to the Die Cut Divas' challenge blog to 4. The challenges will close at 9:00 p.m. Pacific time. Thank you as always for your wonderful submissions. Arlene and the Die Cut Divas.

Sunday, January 15, 2017

Christmas Couple

Hi everyone, Cathie here with some more Sentiment Free inspiration.
Well I know Christmas is all done and dusted but I will admit, I was a little bit late in sending mine out.
Here is one I created using this great Sasayaki Glitter image.
Sasayaki Glitter Christmas Couple
Spellbinders Mega Ovals Large.
For all the copic colours I used on this image head over to my blog at House of Borowski

See you next time 
Cathie 

3 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Such sweet card!!

Michelle N. said...

Love your coloring-and the sparkly white fur on his hat!

Arlene said...

I love the coloring and absolutely the colors. WOW. Fantastic.