Upcoming Challenges - see Sidebar

We are limiting the number of submissions to the Die Cut Divas' challenge blog to 4. The challenges will close at 9:00 p.m. Pacific time. Thank you as always for your wonderful submissions. Arlene and the Die Cut Divas.

Friday, December 23, 2016

Last post by Diva Carol Gunn for DCD

Our theme for December is layers ... you still have time to enter!

Image from A Day for Daisies.
For more information, check out my blog:

This is my last post on the Die Cut Divas team.  I hope you have enjoyed the past year with the Divas, and will leave the design team a little message of encouragement.  Thanks to the Divas for having me on the team for 2016, I wish you all a wonderful Christmas with lots of crafty goodies in your stocking.

CarolG and the Divas.

3 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Carol this is so beautiful!! I am thinking of you and would miss you much. It was a delight to have you, do come back to visit often! :)

Have a wonderful Christmas and holiday season!!!

creationsnz said...

Thank you for your kind words Cindy, I certainly will be visiting.

Michelle N. said...

It has been a joy to view your wonderful creations-we will miss you! Merry Christmas and have a happy New Year!