Upcoming Challenges - see Sidebar

We are limiting the number of submissions to the Die Cut Divas' challenge blog to 4. The challenges will close at 9:00 p.m. Pacific time. Thank you as always for your wonderful submissions. Arlene and the Die Cut Divas.

Friday, November 11, 2016

November 11th Thank You

Hello,

It's Remembrance Day in Canada and Veterans Day in the US today.  So I can't help it but to add a poppy flower on my card.  Let's have a look.



I used the Snowglobe Butterfly digi stamp from Bugaboo and made a shaker card.  I resized it to fit where I want it on my card panel (removing the original sentiment), printed it, colored it and carefully cut the globe part out.  Next I cut multiple sets of small butterflies using Impression Obsession Dies - Butterfly Set, glue them to the panel and created faux embossing with them.  Then I stamped the sentiment.  Next I created the shaker element, adhered the front panel to it, added the poppy flowers and die cut leaves on the front.  And voila!



Our sponsors this month are: 

Bugaboo Digital Stamps

and

One Happy Cut
Supplies for my card:

Hero Arts clear stamps - Delicate Blossom
Hero Arts Fancy Dies - Spring Branch
Coloring pencils
Little Things from Lucy's Cards sequins - Fruit Sorbet
Ranger Liquid Pearl - Onyx Pearl



Hope you'd join in the fun and play our challenge this month:  Be Thankful or Thank You.

Cindy and the Die Cut Diva's


7 comments:

creationsnz said...

Cindy I love how you did this, so pretty

Betty Keefe said...

lovely card Cindy - such pretty colors and the poppy is perfect for Veterans Day.

Arlene said...

I LOVE your card. Just gorgeous.

Sue McRae said...

Very pretty card Cindy! I love the white butterfly background!

Dawn Turley said...

What a great combination of the digi and clear stamps Cindy. A beautiful card.

Michelle N. said...

Gorgeous!

Barb Ghig said...

Such a gorgeous shaker card, Cindy! I love how you stamped the butterflies inside, and your embossed background is so pretty! LOVE this card!