Upcoming Challenges - see Sidebar

We are limiting the number of submissions to the Die Cut Divas' challenge blog to 4. The challenges will close at 9:00 p.m. Pacific time. Thank you as always for your wonderful submissions. Arlene and the Die Cut Divas.

Friday, February 27, 2015

February is almost over.  Can you believe that?  It's gone way too fast.

Quietfire Designs


I had to use this Quietfire Design card base for a tree.  I had the piece of green patterned paper sitting on my desk and now the tree has grass and leaves. I like the colors and found I like the stair step card a lot.  The cutting files make it so nice and easy too.


Quietfire Design-Love lives here base card
Elizabeth Craft Designs All Season Tree
QuietFire Design Twirl & Enjoy set of three stamps 

Arlene and the Die Cut Divas


No comments: