Upcoming Challenges - see Sidebar

We are limiting the number of submissions to the Die Cut Divas' challenge blog to 4. The challenges will close at 9:00 p.m. Pacific time. Thank you as always for your wonderful submissions. Arlene and the Die Cut Divas.

Thursday, March 20, 2014

It's not BLUE MONDAY

It's Blue Thursday. here at my house,  not because I'm feeling blue, but just because I've colored so much BLUE!  I felt like coloring this Little Blue Button Stamps image in BLUES. with a little red heart in her hands.  Then I found this blue sparkly background paper and oh no, BLUE birds.  The birdies are die cut from the same paper background panel.
 You can find Sally loves me here

Close-up of the paper and images
Maybe you can have a BLUE stamping day too!

Arlene and the Die Cut Divas