Upcoming Challenges - see Sidebar

We are limiting the number of submissions to the Die Cut Divas' challenge blog to 4. The challenges will close at 9:00 p.m. Pacific time. Thank you as always for your wonderful submissions. Arlene and the Die Cut Divas.

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Hi there

Hi Lovelies,

I'm  here to share with you another card I've made with the LG611 Stone wall, LJ927 Floral with dots, & LL3028 Nouveau wisteria stencils.


To these gorgeous stencils I added a "Greeting Farm" stamped image & some die cuts.  I used Distress inks on the stencils & Copics on the girl.  I just love the way you can change the stone wall by starting half way down.  I can see Stone wall becoming one of my all time favourties.

Happy crafting every one

2 comments:

Dawn Turley said...

Love it Paula. Awesome card.

Heather Maria said...

Gorgeous card, Paula! I love the cute scene and the way you combined stenciling with stamping!