Upcoming Challenges - see Sidebar

We are limiting the number of submissions to the Die Cut Divas' challenge blog to 4. The challenges will close at 9:00 p.m. Pacific time. Thank you as always for your wonderful submissions. Arlene and the Die Cut Divas.

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Gone Wild with Dreamweaver Stencils

Die Cut Divas Sponsor for February
Current Sponsor


OK, I went wild with Dreamweaver stencils!  
I love using the paste on a dark background.  The wispy clouds are made with using PanPastel Titanium White.  They're perfect for this technique.    This card is my favorite of all the Sailboat cards I've done.

A gorgeous stencil that I've seen Paula use to good effect.  The "Thanks" card is colored with PanPastels.  The card on the right I used PanPastels to sponge over the Triangle Weave stencil.  I then sponged a VersaMark Ink pad randomly onto the Floral w Dots, (remove the stencil), then used Distress powders sprinkled on top and heat embossed.  I added a few more things to finish off my collage.

The panel that looks like clouds on which the stencil was applied is from a shopping bag from my LSS.  I used some think sheets of glitter paper to give it some pizzazz.

Arlene and the Die Cut Divas



No comments: