Sunday, February 23, 2014

Add a Little Glitter and Bubble your Paste!


Our wonderful sponsor:
Current Sponsor

You can put glitter in your paste!  Try it.
I have loved using the Dreamweaver stencils.  Try them!  Not the flimsy little stencils, but sturdy metal stencils.  I'm still learning so many technicques.  Though you can't see the glitter.  I used some glitter in the paste for both of these cards.  A bit of Red Stickles on the berries for the first card adds a punch of color.

You can bubble your paste!
Can you see how bubbly the surface looks on the flower?  That's because I heated it with a heat tool to make it bubble.  This was my first attempt.  As you can see, I started at the bottom and wasn't so afraid as I neared the tops of the flowers.  You might give this a try AFTER the paste dries.  And I must say that I love Dreamweaver pastes.  I buy them at my LSS, The Stamp Art Shoppe in Roseville, California.

I hope you try this simple technique for something a little different.

No comments: