Upcoming Challenges - see Sidebar

We are limiting the number of submissions to the Die Cut Divas' challenge blog to 4. The challenges will close at 9:00 p.m. Pacific time. Thank you as always for your wonderful submissions. Arlene and the Die Cut Divas.

Monday, December 23, 2013

Let it Rain!

Remember Bugaboo Digi Stamps are on sale right NOW!


A kid in the rain.  I thought a kid with an umbrella was perfect for our winter weather here, but guess what... we're in a drought.  Hardly any storms... This guy reminds me of the rainy season and since he looks a bit wonky, (not right, odd) I decided to make the back ground wonky too.  This really looks much better in person.  He's a fun guy to color and I have one or two more to make cards with.  This is usually a perfect card for this time of year.  This guy is my attempt to do a paper rain-dance.

Here's Deacon in the rain again.  You just can't keep this kid in.  I used a new die, Spellbindres Edgeabilities Mix & Match Classics, Classic Petal, (3 in a pack).  I just love this solid die really well.  The note card is a wonderful Hero Arts notes with stamps in a box and just so perfect to make fun and happy cards with.
Deacon Rain is available at Bugaboo Digi Stamps right here!

No comments: