Upcoming Challenges - see Sidebar

We are limiting the number of submissions to the Die Cut Divas' challenge blog to 4. The challenges will close at 9:00 p.m. Pacific time. Thank you as always for your wonderful submissions. Arlene and the Die Cut Divas.

Monday, December 9, 2013

It's all about the Penguins!

Sponsor of Die Cut Divas for December is: Bugaboo Digi Stamps and all their images are 50% off this month.  I can't help but see something I WANT!  NEED!  DESIRE!

This little penguin is skating away as happy as can be.  My penguin's beak isn't black, but then how many penguins do you see ice skating?   I think he's cheery and should bring a laugh or smile from the recipient.  I hope you like him.  He sure likes you.

I couldn't help but do another penguin.  I think they're multiplying.  I really like the star behind this little guy.  After all, he is the star!  The diamond gems worked out well on this card too.  I rarely have a use for them (they're really square).

I had to CASE Hannah's card on the Die Cut Divas December 1st post.  I just loved that little penguin as I think the gray brings out his personality. He's also very glittery.

I hope you can see the glistening of the Perfect Pearls I sprayed on this little guy.

Arlene and the Die Cut Divas.  Happy Holidays to you and yours.

1 comment:

Cindy C. said...

He is so cute!! Fun cards!