Upcoming Challenges - see Sidebar

We are limiting the number of submissions to the Die Cut Divas' challenge blog to 4. The challenges will close at 9:00 p.m. Pacific time. Thank you as always for your wonderful submissions. Arlene and the Die Cut Divas.

Friday, December 27, 2013

From the Bugaboo Gals to You!

Pleased to have you join the party too.  Bugaboo Digital Stamps is our wonderful December sponsor.
COMING SOON!

I guess you can tell I love all of the little Sun Bonnet lasses over at Bugaboo.

I love these little gals.  They're fun to color and are just adorable.  That's why I've colored so many.
Bugaboo Strawberry SB Jam is just the sweetest.  I thought she might be taking some jam to a friend's house as a gift.  She was so much fun to shade.  Hope you like her too.

Oh, Another Sun Bonnet gal and this one is taking a present to a friend.  
She's bringing a Shabby Chic kind of Christmas.

I couldn't stop.  This present is with Warmest Wishes!  I think this Hero Arts
 notecard is perfect for the image.
\
Here is SB Christmas Present at Bugaboo Digital Stamps.

1 comment:

Dawn Turley said...

beautifully done Arlene.