Upcoming Challenges - see Sidebar

We are limiting the number of submissions to the Die Cut Divas' challenge blog to 4. The challenges will close at 9:00 p.m. Pacific time. Thank you as always for your wonderful submissions. Arlene and the Die Cut Divas.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

New Challenge coming up!

Yes Mam, April is nearing its end, but that doesn't mean no more challenge, in May I will be your DCD challenge host and hope you enjoy what I have in store for you.

Here is a little sneak peek of the example card I will be showing to kick it off.

There is still time to enter hostess Paula's recipe challenge, before it closes. So hurry and make a card for a chance to win a fabulous prize!

See you over on flickr ;~)

2 comments:

paula said...

Oooooooooooooohhh this looks so yummy! Yes I'm still recipe obsessed ;P xoxoxoxoxo

Arlene said...

I am intrigued! Can't wait... :)